IP68 rated industrial silicone rubber keyboard with
integrated numeric keypad, sealed ruggedized touchpad and function keys on
the top line, with carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke
1.50mm, antimicrobial keyboard surface, standard alone desk top
version, with optional red adjustable backlight .
This keyboard provides full-size
versatility in a rugged, compact design with the added convenience of an
integrated touchpad. For working in low-light areas it is also available
with optional LED backlighting. Engineered for NEMA 4X protection from
dust, water and corrosive liquids, this keyboard is ideal for use in
environments ranging from manufacturing to material handling to medical
settings. Its numeric pad allows for easy data entry.
- MEDICAL: lab, hospital, clinic, dental,
such as carts, diagnostic equipments, operation rooms, dialysis centres
- MATERIAL HANDLING: mobile keyboard, data
entry, assembly line etc
- MILITARY: Army, Navy, Air force
- INDUSTRIAL: Industrial automation,
pharmaceutical, oil and gas, food and beverage, clean or dirty
manufacturing environments, warehouses
- OTHER INDUSTRIES
- keyboard with NVIS-compliant red
adjustable backlighting optional, while NVIS backlighting makes this
keyboard ideal for aviation or vehicle applications where night vision
goggles are necessary.
- Keyboard provides full-size versatility
in a rugged, compact design, rugged construction for reliable
- The keyboard lacks the crevices found
between the keys of a regular keyboard, which is protected against dust,
dirt, grease and corrosive liquids to NEMA 4X, which means it can
withstand directed hose water, disinfectants, environmental contaminants
and heavy industrial use.
- Clean key-Prevents data from being sent
while the keyboard is wiped down, allowing user to clean at any interval
with minimal downtime-User is notified of 'lock down mode' by brightly
lit CLEAN KEY
- Special dura-coating for excellent
mechanical and chemical resistance
- With firm tactile key feel, key travel
- Integrated sealed touchpad.
- Integrated numeric keypad.
- Optical IP68 trackball mouse optional.
- Ease of customizing with multiple
languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
- PS/2, USB connection cables that plug
directly into computer like keyboard operations.
- Enclosure: industrial silicone,
Aluminium (rear side).
- Low-profile keys for easy cleaning
- Key life: 10 millions
Various national language layouts can be supplied as can custom key
UK layout supplied as standard.
Stainless steel ATM
style keypads also available - contact Intolect for details.